1. Chop the zarajos into three parts, so that there are two pieces with vine shoots, and a piece without vine shoots (the meat area inside the zarajo).
2. Prepare a sauce of parsley, garlic and oil, all well chopped and minced in mortar and reserve.
3. Put the pieces of zarajo on a previously heated plate with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
4. Grill on both sides until you see the pieces well browned.
5. Before setting aside, bathe the zarajos with the garlic and parsley sauce.
6. Decorate your plate with some fresh parsley leaves, and bathe with lemon.
our dish is ready to delight you with its authentic flavor!!!
Note: You can also make them in a fryer. They will be much more crispy and tasty... but it is healthier grilled! Another option is to grill them... they are delicious and crispy!!!